Search Mortgages By MarkLoading
Follow Mortgages By Mark
Get a Live Rate Quote
- What is a Good Credit Score? 640? 670? 740?
- Is the Housing Market Getting a Little “Bubbly” All Over Again?
- FHA Mortgage Insurance: Big Changes On the Way, And Not For the Better
- Ten-Year Treasury Yield And Mortgage Rates Increase Aggressively
- Mortgage Advertisements: Pay Attention to the Fine Print
- Fed to Continue Buying Bonds for Forseeable Future?
- Avoid This Deal-Killing Mistake the Next Time You Apply for a Mortgage
- Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) For Underwater Homeowners Extended to 2015
- Large Cyprus Depositors Could Lose Up to 60% of Their Account Balances
- Eurozone to Cyprus: Take the Bailout, Or Else
If you loved Peter Jackson’s Lord of the Rings trilogy, I’m sure you’re looking forward to Peter Jackson’s new cinematic version of J. R. R. Tolkien’s The Hobbit, which will be released in two parts. I know I am! Too bad we have to wait another year and a half for the first Hobbit movie, but I’m sure it will be well worth the wait! Continue reading