- LLPAs – What They Are and How They Impact the Cost of Your Mortgage
- How Long After a Bankruptcy Can I Buy a House?
- Just How Much Have Rates Increased the Last Few Months?
- Infographic: Ever Wonder How a Title Policy is Issued?
- Mortgage Rates Hit 1-Year High
- Overdue Student Loans Hit Record High
- Are Home Prices In Recovery or Another Bubble?
- How to Wreck Your Credit in One Easy Step
- What is a Good Credit Score? 640? 670? 740?
- Is the Housing Market Getting a Little “Bubbly” All Over Again?
According to foreclosure-tracking firm RealtyTrac, foreclosure filings fell to 199,000 in March 2012, a 17% decrease from March 2011. Last month marks the first time since July 2007 that foreclosure filings numbered less than 200,000 on a monthly basis. Continue reading