About MeMark Fitzpatrick
Thanks for visiting Mortgages by Mark!
I've been in the mortgage banking industry for nearly seven years and my goal with this website is to help consumers make educated mortgage financing decisions.
If you'd like to find out more about me, please visit my About page.
- How Much of a Down Payment Will I Need to Buy a House?
- What is a Mortgage Prepayment Penalty?
- What is a Mortgage Balloon Payment?
- Rental Property Depreciation: How a Phantom “Loss” Can Translate Into Real Cash Flow
- The Single Biggest Mistake Many First Time Homebuyers Make When They Buy Their First Home
- Guest Post: How to Make an Offer on a House – 5 Sure-Fire Strategies
- The Urban Wasteland of Detroit in Pictures
- HCLTV: What is Home Equity Combined Loan-to-Value?
- Big Changes Ahead for HECM Reverse Mortgages
- What Are Origination Fees?
The National Association of Realtors, or NAR, has released it’s revised existing home sales numbers for 2007 to 2011. Continue reading