Search Mortgages By MarkLoading
Follow Mortgages By Mark
Get a Live Rate Quote
- FHA Mortgage Insurance: Big Changes On the Way, And Not For the Better
- Ten-Year Treasury Yield And Mortgage Rates Increase Aggressively
- Mortgage Advertisements: Pay Attention to the Fine Print
- Fed to Continue Buying Bonds for Forseeable Future?
- Avoid This Deal-Killing Mistake the Next Time You Apply for a Mortgage
- Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) For Underwater Homeowners Extended to 2015
- Large Cyprus Depositors Could Lose Up to 60% of Their Account Balances
- Eurozone to Cyprus: Take the Bailout, Or Else . . .
- Cyprus Bank Levy Voted Down, But the Damage is Probably Already Done
- Mortgage Rates Improved Significantly This Week
If you have an open judgment in your credit file, it could become an issue if you’re planning to apply for mortgage financing. Unfortunately, most lenders are likely going to want you to address the judgment (and possibly get it paid and closed completely) before they’ll fund your loan. Continue reading
Judgments are a serious credit ding that will hurt your credit scores, but they won’t necessarily disqualify you from getting a home loan on their own. Continue reading