Search Mortgages By MarkLoading
Follow Mortgages By Mark
Get a Live Rate Quote
- FHA Mortgage Insurance: Big Changes On the Way, And Not For the Better
- Ten-Year Treasury Yield And Mortgage Rates Increase Aggressively
- Mortgage Advertisements: Pay Attention to the Fine Print
- Fed to Continue Buying Bonds for Forseeable Future?
- Avoid This Deal-Killing Mistake the Next Time You Apply for a Mortgage
- Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) For Underwater Homeowners Extended to 2015
- Large Cyprus Depositors Could Lose Up to 60% of Their Account Balances
- Eurozone to Cyprus: Take the Bailout, Or Else . . .
- Cyprus Bank Levy Voted Down, But the Damage is Probably Already Done
- Mortgage Rates Improved Significantly This Week
National Homebuilders: Market Confidence Unchanged in March But Significantly Better Than Six Months Ago
National homebuilders report that conditions in the new single-family housing market are getting better, but confidence levels are still far below what was seen even during the recession of 2001.
In March, for the second consecutive month, the National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB) reported a Housing Market Index (HMI) reading of 28 – a doubling of the reading from just 6 months ago and the highest HMI value since June 2007. Continue reading