Search Mortgages By MarkLoading
Follow Mortgages By Mark
Get a Live Rate Quote
- Is the Housing Market Getting a Little “Bubbly” All Over Again?
- FHA Mortgage Insurance: Big Changes On the Way, And Not For the Better
- Ten-Year Treasury Yield And Mortgage Rates Increase Aggressively
- Mortgage Advertisements: Pay Attention to the Fine Print
- Fed to Continue Buying Bonds for Forseeable Future?
- Avoid This Deal-Killing Mistake the Next Time You Apply for a Mortgage
- Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) For Underwater Homeowners Extended to 2015
- Large Cyprus Depositors Could Lose Up to 60% of Their Account Balances
- Eurozone to Cyprus: Take the Bailout, Or Else
- Cyprus Bank Levy Voted Down, But the Damage is Probably Already Done
The Perfect Loan File: A Little Wisdom From Forbes About Going With the Flow in a Tough Lending Environment
If you’ve purchased a home or refinanced in the past few years, you’ve probably noticed that the process of getting a mortgage is much more involved and takes significantly longer than it did a few years ago. Continue reading