Search Mortgages By MarkLoading
Follow Mortgages By Mark
Get a Live Rate Quote
- What is a Good Credit Score? 640? 670? 740?
- Is the Housing Market Getting a Little “Bubbly” All Over Again?
- FHA Mortgage Insurance: Big Changes On the Way, And Not For the Better
- Ten-Year Treasury Yield And Mortgage Rates Increase Aggressively
- Mortgage Advertisements: Pay Attention to the Fine Print
- Fed to Continue Buying Bonds for Forseeable Future?
- Avoid This Deal-Killing Mistake the Next Time You Apply for a Mortgage
- Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) For Underwater Homeowners Extended to 2015
- Large Cyprus Depositors Could Lose Up to 60% of Their Account Balances
- Eurozone to Cyprus: Take the Bailout, Or Else
If you’re planning to refinance or purchase a home in the near future, it’s important to understand that you may not be able to use your part-time or side business income to qualify. Continue reading
MoneyNing.com has a great post entitled “Don’t Believe These 3 Mortgage Myths” that deals with some common misconceptions about today’s much tougher mortgage lending climate. Continue reading
How can I pay my mortgage off early? Paying off your mortgage early can put thousands (or even tens of thousands) of dollars back in your pocket over the life of your home loan. The following are some great ideas for how you can pay off your mortgage faster. Continue reading
If you’ve been more than 30 days late on your mortgage in the past twelve months, it’s probably going to be tough to qualify for a refinance or purchase home loan. Continue reading
If you’re upside down in your house, it may not seem like you have many options to better your situation, but there are some things you may be able to do. Continue reading
Reuters is reporting that scientists have discovered a planet 4,000 light years away that is made mostly of solid diamond. Continue reading
Things are apparently bad enough out there that many lenders are not even bothering to repossess cars when a debtor defaults on his car loan. Continue reading
If Hugo Chavez ever wonders why he can’t get international companies to invest in his country, he should look no further than his own ridiculous actions. According to the Financial Times, Chavez next target for nationalization is the gold mining industry. Continue reading
Most people might be aware that gift funds can be used to purchase a home, but fewer people probably know that it’s also possible to purchase a home with gifts of equity. Continue reading