Search Mortgages By MarkLoading
Follow Mortgages By Mark
Get a Live Rate Quote
- What is a Good Credit Score? 640? 670? 740?
- Is the Housing Market Getting a Little “Bubbly” All Over Again?
- FHA Mortgage Insurance: Big Changes On the Way, And Not For the Better
- Ten-Year Treasury Yield And Mortgage Rates Increase Aggressively
- Mortgage Advertisements: Pay Attention to the Fine Print
- Fed to Continue Buying Bonds for Forseeable Future?
- Avoid This Deal-Killing Mistake the Next Time You Apply for a Mortgage
- Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) For Underwater Homeowners Extended to 2015
- Large Cyprus Depositors Could Lose Up to 60% of Their Account Balances
- Eurozone to Cyprus: Take the Bailout, Or Else
Yale Professor Suggests We Can “Solve” the Debt Ceiling Controversy By Creating Two $1 Trillion Coins
Yale law school professor Jack Balkin suggests we could solve the debt ceiling issue by creating two $1 trillion coins. Continue reading
Thanks to high taxes, companies are leaving Illinois and taking their jobs elsewhere. Continue reading
Bloomberg is reminding homeowners that the current conforming loan limit of $729,750 is to be reduced at the beginning of October. Continue reading
Even if Congress doesn’t resolve the debt crisis before the purported August 2 deadline, should we be worried about a default? Probably not. Continue reading
Home prices continued to fall in May 2011, despite record low mortgage interest rates. Continue reading
Take advantage of lower rate owner-occupied financing to acquire rental properties legitimately. Continue reading
Larry Summers’ answer to the European financial crisis is that the biggest banks in any country in the world should never be allowed to fail. Continue reading
The Borders bookstore chain is going bye-bye. Bum deal too, I liked that place. Continue reading
Economists Reinhart and Rogoff issued a warning about the risks of growing debt levels in the United States and other developed countries over at BusinessWeek.com. Continue reading